Acting pursuant to §5(5) and §10 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 on current and periodic information transmitted by issuers of securities and on the conditions of considering as equivalent the information required under provisions of the law of a state other than a Member State (hereinafter referred to as the Ordinance) and with reference to the current report No. 18/2022 of 4 April 2022, the Management Board of Stalexport Autostrady S.A. (hereinafter: the Company) in the appendices to this report provides information on the education, qualifications and positions previously held, along with a description of the professional career of the members of the Supervisory Board appointed by the Ordinary General Meeting of the Company on 4 April 2022.
1. Stefano Bonomolo
Mr. Stefano Bonomolo holds a Mechanical Engineering Degree from the University of Rome - La Sapienza and a full time Master of Business Administration from the University of Milan - Bocconi Business School with an MBA exchange program at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business.
- currently he is Investment Manager at Atlantia p.A.,
- he is also Chairman or Board Member of several companies of the Atlantia Group,
- prior to the current position, he was Head of Business Development - Highway Business Coordination at Atlantia S.p.A.,
- prior to that Head of Business Development at Autostrade dell’Atlantico, a subsidiary of Atlantia
- prior to that he was Area Manager at Autostrade per l’Italia which he joined as a Project Manager in 2007,
- from 2000until 2007, he worked at the management consulting firm A.T. Kearney in the areas of strategy, M&A, business planning and due diligence, supply chain improvement and cost reduction for international clients.
2. Nicola Bruno
Mr. Nicola Bruno in 1993 graduated in business economics from the University of Rome La Sapienza and in 1994 registered chartered accountant and auditor under the Italian regulations.
- currently: Head of Financial Reporting of Atlantiap.A.,
- member of the Board of Directors in some subsidiaries of the Atlantia group,
- he participates in some working groups at European Financial Reporting Advisory Group and Organismo Italiano di Contabilità (Italian accounting standard setter),
- until 2007, he worked at KPMG in the areas of audit, due diligence advisory, financial reporting advisory and internal control over financial reporting audit, assisting clients operating mainly in the field of infrastructure concessions management, transportation services, automotive and entertainment industries.
3. Tomasz Dobrowolski
Mr. Tomasz Dobrowolski graduated in 1974 from the Law Faculty at the University of Warsaw, in 1978 he completed a post-graduate course in industrial property protection at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, and in 1980 he passed the legal counsel’s exam at the Legal Counsels Bar Association in Warsaw. He also completed a course for mediators organised by the Regional Advocates Bar Association.
- January 2018 - present - Stalexport Autostrady A. - Member of the Supervisory Board,
- 2015 - June 2017 - K&L Gates LLP - Counsel,
- 2010 - 2015 - K&L Gates - Partner,
- 1 January 2004 - 1 April 2018 Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Tomasz Dobrowolski - Legal Counsel’s Office, own business activity,
- 2000 - 2010 - Hogan & Hartson - Partner,
- 1997 - 2000 - Allen & Overy - Partner,
- 1991 - 1997 - Nabarro Nathanson - Legal Counsel, Member of the Management Board,
- 1985 - 1991 - Elektrim A. - Legal Counsel, Coordinator,
- 1980 - 1988 - Agromet Motoimport - Legal Counsel,
- 1976 - 1980 - PEZETEL - Legal specialist, Legal counsel,
- 1974 - 1976 - Polish Institute of International Affairs -
4. Andrzej Kaczmarek
Mr. Andrzej Kaczmarek graduated from the Warsaw University of Technology. He has two diplomas: Master of Science Engineer in Electronics at the Faculty of Electronics (1985) and Master of Science in Engineering at the Faculty of Precision Mechanics (1982). His academic education is complemented by numerous trainings and competences, including Staffing Supervisory Boards in State Treasury Companies, Agile PM Agile Project Management Foundation Certificate and MoP Foundation Certificate in Portfolio Management.
Manager with experience gained in top positions in private business, State Owned Enterprises, economic diplomacy and state administration. Expert on the power industry as well as infrastructure construction and foreign economic cooperation. Business consultant and negotiator.
- March 2020 - October 2021 - PILE Elbud A., President of the Board, CEO,
- April 2019 - November 2019 - MOSTOSTAL Warszawa A., Advisor of Management Board
- May 2017- October 2018 - Central Development and Investment Unit, PSE Inwestycje A., CEO
- June 2016 - April 2017 - PSE Inwestycje A., President of the Board,
- August 2016 - October 2018 - Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne PSE A., Proxy,
- March 2019 - present - PGNIG GAZOPROJEKT A., member of the Supervisory Board ,
- January 2015 - May 2016 - BUDIMEX A., Development Director,
- March 2009 - May 2014 - Powiśle Park z o.o. (company in GK PGNiG S.A.), President of the Board,
- June 2007 - December 2014 - KPMG Advisory, Director, Head of KPMG China Practice in Poland
- January 2006 - March 2010 - National Economy Bank, member of the Supervisory Board (5th and 6th term), Member of the Internal Audit Committee,
- March 2007- May 2008 Mazowiecki Operator Systemu Dystrybucyjnego Sp. z o.o. (GK PGNiG S.A.), member of the Supervisory Board,
- November 2005 - September 2007 - Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, Chairman of the Supervisory Board,
- November 2005 - February 2007 - Ministry of Economy, Undersecretary of State, Deputy Minister responsible for: strategy and economy development, economic regulations, innovations, entrepreneurship, business support instruments, European funds, foreign bilateral economic relations,
- March 2004 - October 2005 - FIRE Innovation Center Foundation (ARP S.A. Group), President of the Board,
- February 1997 - February 2004 - Ministry of Economy, Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Canada, First Counselor, Senior Trade Commissioner,
- October 1994 - February 1997 - Polish Foreign Investment Agency, Vice President of the Board
- March 1993 - December 1994 - Polish Chamber of Electronics (KIGEiT) President of the Board, Founder of the Chamber,
- March 1988 - March 1993 - ITI Poland S.A., General Manager Electronics, Technical Director, Head of Technical Service.
5. Enrica Marra
Ms. Enrica Marra graduated in Management at Bocconi University, Milan
- Currently: Atlantia p.A. (Milano) - Chief Risk Officer,
- Member of the Board of Directors of some Atlantia’s
- November 2019 - December 2020 - Brembo p.A. (Stezzano, BG) - Head of Risk Management
- March 2017 - October 2019 - Pirelli & C p.A. (Milan) - Head of Business Continuity & Insurance Programs
- November 2016 - February 2017 - Pirelli & C p.A. (Milan) - International Insurance Programs specialist
- November 2013 - October 2016 - Pirelli Group Reinsurance Company S.A. (Lugano) - Captive specialist
- February 2013 - October 2013 - Pirelli & C p.A. (Milan) - Financial & Business Continuity Risk Management specialist
- June 2010 - January 2013 - Marsh p.A. (Milan) - Project Finance and M&A advisor
- February 2009 - July 2009 - Internship at Cannon Group (Milan) - Business Development
6. Roberto Mengucci
Mr. Roberto Mengucci graduated in 1987 from the Faculty of Machine Engineering at the University of Rome - La Sapienza.
- 2018 - present - Atlantia p.A - Director,
- 13 February 2017 - 25 July 2018 - Catterick Investments z o.o. - Member of the Supervisory Board,
- 22 April 2014 - present - Sociedad Concesionaria Autopista Nororiente S.A. - Chairman of the Board of Directors,
- 24 May 2013 - present - Sociedad Concesionaria Costanera Norte A. - Chairman of the Board of Directors,
- 24 May 2013 - present - Sociedad Concesionaria Autopista Vespucio Sur A. - Chairman of the Board of Directors,
- 24 May 2013 - present - Sociedad Concesionaria Autopista Nueva Vespucio Sur A. - Chairman of the Board of Directors,
- 24 May 2013 - present - Sociedad Concesionaria Litoral Central A. - chairman of the board of directors, Chairman of the Board of Directors,
- 24 May 2013 - present - Sociedad Concesionaria AMB A. - Chairman of the Board of Directors,
- 22 April 2013 - present - Grupo Costanera SpA - Director,
- 15 March 2013 - present - Concesionaria Rodovias do Tiete A. - Deputy Director,
- 29 June 2012 - present - AB Concessoes A. - Director,
- 29 June 2012 - present - Triangulo Do Sol Auto-Estradas A. - Director,
- 29 June 2012 - present - Concesionaria da Rodovia MG-050 A. - Director,
- 29 June 2012 - present - Rodovias das Colinas A. - Director,
- 24 July 2009 - present - Stalexport Autostrady A. - Member of the Supervisory Board,
- 30 June 2009 - present - Sociedad Concesionaria de Los Lagos A. - Director,
- 15 June 2009 - present - Autostrade dell’Atlantico r.l. - director (2009 - 2017), General Manager (2017 - 2019), Chairman and CEO (2020-present),
- 26 March 2009 - present - Pune Solapur Expressways Private Limited - Director,
- 2008 - 2017 - Autostrade per l’Italia SpA - Director,
- 2004 - 2008 - Finmeccanica SpA - Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions,
- 1996 - 2004 - Telecom Italia SpA - Manager in charge of the group’s international portfolio (1999 - 2004), manager in charge of mergers & acquisitions and business development (1996 - 1999),
- 1989 - 1996 - Enel SpA - Project manager in the international department (1989 - 1994), senior engineer in the design and construction department (1996).
7. Marco Stocchi Grava
Mr. Marco Stocchi Grava graduated in Law specializing in International Law in 1998 from the University of Rome - Tor Vergata.
Currently: Head of Legal Affairs - Investment International with Atlantia S.p.A.
Since 2011 Mr. Marco Stocchi Grava has been employed within the Atlantia Group and has been engaged in the M&A and commercial activities of the company. Until 2011 Mr. Marco Stocchi Grava worked as Business Lawyer in the Telecom Italia Group being responsible of the commercial contracts with Top Clients, Privacy, Digital and Electronic Signature.
Throughout the years 2000 and 2001 Mr. Marco Stocchi Grava has served as Advisor, appointed by the Italian Government - Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the United Nations, being part of the Italian Delegation in charge of negotiating the UNCITRAL “Model Law on Electronic Signatures”, “Model Law on Electronic Commerce”.
He is currently member of the Supervisory Board of Stalexport Autostrada Małopolska S.A.
The remaining information regarding the members of the Supervisory Board required pursuant to §10 of the Ordinance will be provided by the Company in a separate current report upon their receipt from the members of the Supervisory Board.
§5(5) and §10 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 on current and periodic information transmitted by issuers of securities and on the conditions of considering as equivalent the information required under provisions of the law of a state other than a Member State.