Supplementing report no. 38/2020 and current report no. 41/2020, the Management Board of Stalexport Autostrady S.A. (hereinafter referred to as the Issuer or as the Company), acting pursuant to §5(5) and §10 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 20 April 2018 on current and periodic information transmitted by issuers of securities and on the conditions of considering as equivalent the information required under provisions of the law of a state other than a Member State (hereinafter referred to as the Ordinance), hereby states information concerning Supervisory Board members appointed by the Company’s Ordinary General Meeting on 19 June 2020.
STEFANO BONOMOLO - member of the Supervisory Board
Mr. Stefano Bonomolo holds a Mechanical Engineering Degree from the University of Rome - La Sapienza and a full time Master of Business Administration from the University of Milan - Bocconi Business School with an MBA exchange program at the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business.
- Currently he is Head of Business Development - Highway Business Coordination at Atlantia S.p.A.
- He is also Chairman or Board Member of several companies of the Atlantia Group
- Prior to the current position, he was Head of Business Development at Autostrade dell’Atlantico, a subsidiary of Atlantia,
- Previously he was Area Manager at Autostrade per l’Italia which he joined as a Project Manager in 2007
- From 2000 and until 2007, he worked at the management consulting firm A.T. Kearney in the areas of strategy, M&A, business planning and due diligence, supply chain improvement and cost reduction for international clients
KRZYSZTOF ROGALA - member of the Supervisory Board
Mr. Krzysztof Rogala in 1997 graduated from the Jagiellonian University in Kraków at the Faculty of Law and Administration and obtained a master's degree. In 2001 he passed the exam for candidates for members of supervisory boards in state-owned companies. In 2003 he completed postgraduate studies in the field of "Finance and Banking" at the University of Warsaw.
- 2016 - currently - Vicepresident of the Managment Board of Europolgaz S.A.
- 2015 - 2016 - Member of the Supervisory Board of the Polish Oil and Gas Company
- 2015 - 2016 - Member of the Political Cabinet of the Minister of Finance
- 2014 - 2015 - Member of the board of PKP CARGOTABOR Sp. z o.o. finance - reorganization of maintenance companies in the Polish Railways group;
- 2012 - 31.12.2013 - Social adviser to the Minister of the Environment / Chief National Geologist
- 2012 - 03.2014 - Member of the Supervisory Board of Bank Ochrony Środowiska, member of the internal audit committee
- 2011- 03.2014 - KPMG Advisory - Global China Practice, manager
- 2010 - 2011 the Jagiellonian Institute - energy expert, head of the tax reform iTAX team
- 2009 - 30.06.2010 PKN ORLEN SA; counsellor; preparation of legal and financial concepts and solutions for the system of maintaining mandatory oil reserves; preparation of the concept of PKN's share in the natural gas market
- 2009 - 12.2009 - PKO BP SA; LNG terminal financing advisor
- 2007 - 2009 Polskie LNG Sp. z o.o .; Chairman of the Supervisory Board;
- 2007 - 2008 Gas Transmission Operator GAZ-SYSTEM S.A .; Member of the Board for Finance; optimizing transmission assets, which reduced the length of gas pipelines by approximately 5,000 km of gas pipelines and reduced employment by approximately 10%; preparation of plans for the development of the transmission system and its integration with the LNG terminal
- 2006 - 2008 Przedsiębiorstwo Eksploatacji Rurociągów Naftowych "Przyjaźń" S.A.;
Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board;
- 2006-2007 Ministry of Economy; chief specialist in the Team for Diversification of Energy Carriers
- 2002 - 2006 FIAT FINACE POLSKA SA / Fiat Bank Polska S.A./FIDIS LEASING Polska; Director of the Credit Department, member of the board; day-to-day operational and strategic management of the loan and leasing activity of the FIAT concern in Poland, participation in the Cervino Project consisting in the division of the financial and production activities of the FIAT group in Poland as a result of agreements with financing banks in Italy, work on the division and merger of group companies
- 2005 - 2006 Fidis Leasing Polska Sp. z o.o. - Member of the Management Board
- 2002 - 2005 Fidis Leasing Polska Sp. z o.o. - Leasing Department Manager
- 2001 - 2002 National School of Public Administration
- 2000 - 2001 BGŻ Leasing Sp. z o.o., leasing specialist
- 1997 - 2000 BG Leasing S.A - Regional Director
- 1996 - 1997 Pomorskie Towarzystwo Leasingowe Sp. z o.o .; Head of the Krakow Branch and then the Branch Director
The remaining information concerning Supervisory Board members required under §10 of the Ordinance will be transmitted by the Company in a separate current report after it is obtained from the Supervisory Board members.
§ 5(5) and §10 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 20 April 2018 on current and periodic information transmitted by issuers of securities and on the conditions of considering as equivalent the information required under provisions of the law of a state other than a Member State.