With reference to the Report No. 3/2023 of January 31, 2023 the Management Board of Stalexport Autostrady S.A with its registered office in Mysłowice (hereinafter referred to as: “the Company” or “the Issuer”) - in performance of the obligation resulting from §5 point 5 and §10 of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of March 29, 2018 on current and periodic information published by issuers of securities and conditions for recognizing as equivalent information required by the laws of a non-member state (hereinafter referred to as: “the Regulation") - provides detailed information on the education, qualifications and previously held positions of Mr. Andrzej Kaczmarek, appointed on March 1, 2023 as the President of the Management Board of the Company and Stalexport Autostrada Małopolska S.A. with its registered office in Mysłowice (a subsidiary of the Issuer).
He graduated from the Warsaw University of Technology. He has two diplomas: Master of Science Engineer in Electronics at the Faculty of Electronics (1985) and Master of Science in Engineering at the Faculty of Precision Mechanics (1982). His academic education is complemented by numerous trainings and competences, including Staffing Supervisory Boards in State Treasury Companies, Agile PM Agile Project Management Foundation Certificate and MoP Foundation Certificate in Portfolio Management.
He is a manager with experience gained in top positions in private business, state-owned business, economic diplomacy and state administration, an expert in the field of power industry as well as construction, construction and maintenance of infrastructure and economic cooperation with foreign countries, a business advisor and negotiator.
- December 2022 - present - Knauf Jaworzno III Sp. z o.o., Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- May 2022 - February 2023 - TAURON Inwestycje Sp. z o.o., President of the Management Board
- March 2020 - October 2021 - PILE Elbud S.A., President of the Management Board
- April 2019 - November 2019 - MOSTOSTAL Warszawa S.A., Advisor of the Management Board
- May 2017- October 2018 - PSE Central Development and Investment Unit, CEO
- June 2016 - April 2017 - PSE Inwestycje S.A., President of the Management Board
- August 2016 - October 2018 - Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne PSE S.A., Proxy
- March 2019 - April 2021 - PGNIG GAZOPROJEKT S.A., Member of the Supervisory Board
- January 2015 - May 2016 - BUDIMEX S.A., Development Director
- March 2009 - May 2014 - Powiśle Park Sp. z o.o. (company in GK PGNiG S.A.), President of the Management Board,
- June 2007 - December 2014 - KPMG Advisory, Director in the Advisory Department, Head of KPMG China Practice in Poland
- January 2006 - March 2010 - National Economy Bank, Member of the Supervisory Board (5th and 6th term), Member of Audit Committee
- March 2007- May 2008 - Mazowiecki Operator Systemu Dystrybucyjnego Sp. z o.o. (GK PGNiG S.A.), Member of the Supervisory Board
- November 2005 - September 2007 - Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- November 2005 - February 2007 - Ministry of Economy, Undersecretary of State, Deputy Minister responsible for: strategy and economy development, economic regulations, innovations, entrepreneurship, business support instruments, European funds, foreign bilateral economic relations
- March 2004 - October 2005 - FIRE Innovation Center Foundation (ARP S.A. Group), President of the Management Board
- February 1997 - February 2004 - Ministry of Economy, Economic and Commercial Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Canada, First Counselor (Economic and Commercial), Chief of Economic and Commercial Department Canada
- October 1994 - February 1997 - Polish Foreign Investment Agency PAIZ S.A.,, Vice President of the Management Board
- March 1993 - December 1994 - Polish Chamber of Electronics (KIGEiT), President of the Management Board, Founder of the Chamber,
- March 1988 - March 1993 - ITI Poland S.A. (previously P.Z. ITI), CEO, General Manager Electronics, Technical Director, Head of Technical Service.
Art. 56 section 1 point 2 of the Act on Public Offering, Conditions Governing the Introduction of Financial Instruments to Organised Trading, and Public Companies dated July 29, 2005.