The Management Board of Stalexport Autostrady S.A. (hereinafter: the Issuer) hereby informs that on 25 March 2020 it was informed by VIA4 S.A. with its registered office in Mysłowice (hereinafter: VIA4 S.A.), a subsidiary to the Issuer, that on 24 March 2020 the Ordinary General Meeting of VIA4 S.A. adopted resolution No. 5 on apportionment of net profit for turnover year 2019 which read as follows:
Resolution No. 5/2020
of the Ordinary General Meeting of VIA4 S.A.,
with its registered office in Mysłowice,
dated 24 March, 2020,
on distribution of the profit for the financial year 2019
Acting pursuant to article 395 § 2 point 2) in accordance with art. 348 § 1 of the Commercial Companies Code, the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of VIA 4 S.A. decides as follows:
- The Company's net profit for the financial year 2019 in the amount of PLN 10,821,243.38 (in words: ten million eight hundred twenty one thousand two hundred forty three zloty thirty eight groszy), increased by the amount of PLN 8,668,327.61 (in words: eight million six hundred sixty eight thousand three hundred twenty seven zloty and sixty one groszy) gathered on reserve capital for the payment of dividend, i.e. a total of PLN 19,489,570.99 (in words: nineteen million four hundred eighty nine thousand five hundred seventy zloty and ninety nine groszy), shall be distributed as follows:
- the amount of PLN 94,721.40 (in words: ninety four thousand seven hundred twenty one zloty and forty groszy) is allocated to cover losses from previous years;
- the amount of PLN 19,394,849.59 (in words: nineteen million three hundred ninety four thousand eight hundred forty nine zloty and fifty nine groszy) shall be allocated to dividend for the shareholders, as follows:
- to Stalexport Autostrady S.A. with its registered office in Mysłowice the amount of PLN 10,667,167.27 (in words: ten million six hundred sixty seven thousand one hundred sixty seven zloty and twenty seven groszy);
- to Egis Road Operation S.A. with its registered office in Guyancourt the amount of PLN 8,727,682.32 (in words: eight million seven hundred twenty seven thousand six hundred eighty two zloty and thirty two groszy).
- The dividend shall be paid by 2 June 2020.
Art. 17 sec. 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 596/2014 of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (Market Abuse Regulation) and repealing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directives 2003/124/EC, 2003/125/EC and 2004/72/EC.